Gorgeous 5 Year New Home In Beautiful Richmond Hill. Large 4+1 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom Home Situated On A Corner Lot With A Massive Kitchen Island, 4 Spacious Bedrooms, Dbl Car Garage, Large Balcony Off Of Family Room, Complete With A Finished Basement And Nanny Suite. Prestigious Community Featuring Top Ranking Schools (Richmond Hill H.S).
We’re glad you asked. There is no magic, just some good old math based on the most recent market activity.
The data is calculated and refreshed 4 times a day as properties are listed and sold.
Time Scope – 30 days prior to today.
– Condo or House (commonly referred to as free hold in Realtor speak.)
– Updated every 10 minutes.
Avg List Price
– This is calculated from all properties that were listed in the last 30 days. Remember, we are giving you a window of the average list price for properties over the last 30 days. This can include properties that have already been sold during this period. It includes all properties with any number of bedrooms/bathrooms, but excludes things like lockers, parcels of land, or garages. In short, only houses or condos are included.
Avg Sold Price
– This is calculated from all properties that were sold in the last 30 days. We use the same set of filters as is used to calculate the Average List Price, but only look for sold properties. We update our data every 10 minutes to included new listings.
Homes For Sale
– This is pretty straight forward - this is the total number of properties available for sale in each neighbourhood.
– Also pretty straight forward – this is the total number of properties that have sold in the last 30 days in each neighbourhood.
Avg List Price by Bedrooms – Same as the Average List Price BUT we factor in the number of bedrooms. Do you see some “anomalies” in those numbers? Some areas have large homes for sale with 5+ bedrooms. It can appear that the price goes down with 5+ bedrooms because there are fewer of those homes or they maybe income properties, rooming houses, or homes that need to be renovated. This may skew the average price – but in the end they represent a very accurate picture of what’s going on in the neighbourhood.